NEW 2021 THRUST VECTOR PRE-SALE INFO: During the lead up to January ship dates Thrust Vector is being pre-sold at a discount for early adopters. Final Beta Testing is nearing completion and orders should begin shipping in the month of January barring any changes discovered during the final stages of beta testing.
Thrust Vector Key Benefits:
- NEW FOR 2021- All New Actuator Lifts Fins Without Coming Into Contact With Jet Thrust. This Cleans The Wake & Reduces Spray When Compared To Previous TV Systems, Making Watersports Activities Such As Tubing & Wake Surfing More Enjoyable
- NEW FOR 2021- KICKSTAND Feature Added To Lock Fins In Up Position To Prevent Grounding While The Boat Is Anchored In Shallow Water.
- Dramatically Improves Slow Speed Steering Responsiveness While Moving Forward
- Fully Compatible With JetBoatPilot's Patented Lateral Thruster Reverse Steering Enhancement
- Improves Low Speed Maneuverability All Yamaha Jet Boats
- Fins Are Completely Out Of The Water At Plane Speeds So You Will Not Feel Heaviness In The Steering Wheel Compared To Other Systems Which Remain In The Water All The Time
- Virtually Eliminates Oversteer
- No Need For Drilling Or Permanent Modification, Easy Bolt On Installation Created With Do It Yourselfers In Mind
- No Messy Epoxy Steps Or Calibration Makes For Quick Easy Install
- No Sharp Edges On Fins Makes Thrust Vectors Swimmer Friendly
Video Intro To New Thrust Vector For 2021
New KICKSTAND Feature, Standard Equipment On 2021 Thrust Vector
Thrust Vector Demonstration Video (Non-Articulating Keel Test Boat)
Thrust Vector Installation Video: COMING SOON