- Thrust Vectors were designed to increase your jet boat's maneuverability around the dock, when trailer loading, and in no wake zones.
- Thrust Vectors spring loaded design keeps the fins down in the clean smooth undisturbed water beneath the boat while at slow speeds, but when you're ready to cruise at higher speeds Thrust Vectors pivot rearward and upward using our Patented Actuator we call the Cross Member. When cruising at plane speeds your Thrust Vector fins will be out of the water completely, which preserves the exhilarating "JET BOAT FEEL", eliminates potential for heaviness in the steering wheel and eliminates the potential for submerged object impact.
- Thrust Vectors give you maximum confidence when you need maximum control, especially if you'd like others to be able to operate your boat too.
- Thrust Vectors significantly reduces the learning curve for performing docking maneuvers safely and in complete control so you'll save money on all those repairs that you won't have to make!
- Thrust Vectors are made from spaceage polymers designed for use in extreme marine environments. Our choice of polymers was rooted in a desire to provide a product that would be flexible in the event of a submerged object impact, while also being safe for swimmers who might come into contact with them. This has resulted in over 8 years of 100% accident free sales history with zero reports of boat damage done as a result of submerged object impact.
- Thrust Vectors come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty which basically covers replacement of any component within the system for life. Some restrictions apply. See our warranty policy for more details.
- Thrust Vectors are easy to install and come with not only printed instructions, but also come with video instructions, which you can take with you to the boat when doing your installation, giving you confidence that you've got this!!!
- JetBoatPilot developed, manufactures and distributes the Thrust Vector family of products. JetBoatPilot has a 100% 5 Star Google Review Rating. This means that you're going to get what you paid for and you're going to be happy with your order, no matter what!