What is SeaDek?
Formulated with an 3M™ acrylic based high-bond pressure sensitive adhesive, SeaDek's robust, peel-and-stick application makes it easy to install and requires no mounting of hardware. Easy to clean and stain resistant, SeaDek also provides protection for boat surfaces, especially in high traffic areas. Other benefits that SeaDek offers include:
- Exceptional traction even when wet
- Unparalleled comfort when standing, walking or leaning on boat surfaces
- Shock absorption, which decreases fatigue
- Protection for boat surfaces against scratches, chips and dents
- Noise reduction characteristics - ideal for fishermen
JetBoatPilot: Certified SeaDek Fabricators/Installers
JetBoatPilot is one of only a handful of authorized SeaDek fabricators in the world, and the only SeaDek fabricator in Northwest Florida.
JetBotaPilot has been fabricating SeaDek Mats since 2011.
JetBoatPilot, located in Bay County Florida, also manufactures parts and accessories for the jet boat segment of the marine industry.