Thrust Vector Wake- Watersports Enhancement Plus Slow Speed Steering Enhancement & Lateral Thruster Reverse Steering Enhancement COMBO
JetBoatPilot Is Revolutionizing The Way Jet Boat Owners Use Their Boats With Our Latest Creation, Thrust Vector Wake.
Thrust Vector Wake provides 4 Unique Benefits For Yamaha Boat Owners, See Below (Begins Shipping Late Spring 2019)
Thrust Vector Wake Slow Speed Steering Benefits:
- Dramatically Improves Slow Speed Steering Responsiveness While Moving Forward
- Fully Compatible With JetBoatPilot's All New Lateral Thruster Reverse Steering Enhancement
- Improves Slow Speed Maneuverability On Yamaha Boats Equipped With Articulating Keel
- Fins Are Completely Out Of The Water At Plane Speeds So You Will Not Feel Heaviness In The Steering Wheel Compared To Other Systems Which Remain In The Water All The Time **(See Disclaimer At Bottom Of Page)
- Virtually Eliminates Oversteer
- No Need For Drilling Or Permanent Modification So Thrust Vectors Will Not Void Your Warranty
- No Sharp Edges On fins Makes Thrust Vectors Swimmer Friendly
- Fits All 2019 & Previous Yamaha Boats
Thrust Vector Wake Watersports Benefits: JetBoatPilot's Patent Pending Thrust Vector Wake enhances 3 unique watersports activities.
- With Thrust Vector Wake's downward and inward jet wash deflection, your Yamaha boat's surf wave is cleaned up, with less turbulence and more push!
- The wake is clean simultaneously on the left and right side of the boat. Now you can surf two at the time or cross over from normal to goofy footed riding style without even having to stop the boat.
- Because the wake is cleaned up near the boat the wake is also cleaned up farther back at WakeBoarding distance. You'll get more vertical height on jumps and longer distance allowing you to attempt more tricks!
- As a result of the jet wash being deflected downward the spray that would normally land on top of your wakeboard, is eliminated making for a better ride experience where you feel like your riding on top of the water!
- As a result of the downward deflection of the jet wash your tubers will enjoy a super dry ride using a standard 60 foot tow rope.
- No longer will your tubers need to wear goggles when tubing!
- Because you can now run a 60 foot rope your tubers will have more fun due to the fact that you can more easily get the tube moving from side to side!
Thrust Vector Wake Details & Specs
- Each fin is made from anodized 6061 T-6 1/4" thick aluminum. Each fin's edge is rounded to provide a swimmer friendly profile.
- The deflector and logo plate is made from 1/8" thick powder coated stainless steel which provides lots of strength and promises long life and durability! Additionally the logo plate adds a high end custom look to this premium product!
- During research and development JetBoatPilot designers discovered an optimized deflection angle which allows for all of the enhanced watersports activities in a single setting, eliminating the need to go back and adjust the device or teach others how to do so. You simply bolt it on and forget about it!
- Robust 1/4" thick "Up Stop Brackets" are mounted to the inside of the reverse bucket's pivot points. These "up stops" come into contact with the stops fastened to each fin. These brackets provide a consistent and durable stopping point for the fin's rotation, a key factor in the design of the product.
- All mount hardware is fabricated from stainless steel to ensure long life even in salt water environments!
- Thrust Vector Wake is covered by JetBoatPilot's satisfaction guarantee, so you have the freedom to try it without the obligation of keeping it if it does not meet your expectations.
- Our Limited Lifetime Warranty is included on the Thrust Vector Wake so you can feel confident your Thrust Vector Wake is going to perform as advertised day one & for as long as you own them!
- Installation is simple and straight forward and should take approximately 30 minutes per engine. We provide a simple install manual plus a step by step install video found on YouTube (upon product release).
- Thrust Vector Wake fins do not hang beneath the keel on TWIN ENGINE Yamaha boat models so there is no added draft or imminent risk of grounding the fins.
- Thrust Vector Wake fins do hang beneath the keel approximately 4 inches on SINGLE ENGINE Yamaha boat models. Bear this in mind when trailering or backing into the shallows.
NOTE: Images shown are late prototype images and are subject to change as we move nearer to production.
**Disclaimer: Once you add ballast to the boat, depending on the amount of ballast added, you may feel some additional heaviness in the steering compared to operating the boat without ballast. This is to be expected considering the addition of ballast causes the boat to sit lower in the water and as a result the steering system is working to maneuver the boat with much more hull surface area in contact with the water.)
JetBoatPilot's Patent Pending Lateral Thruster:
-Dramatically Enhances Reverse Steering Control on Most Yamaha Jet Boats
-Enhances Reverse Steering Intuitively Allowing You To Pull From Your Automotive Reverse Experience!
-Provides Complete Control Without Being Abrupt/Overpowering
-Lateral Thrusters Do Not Hang Beneath The Hull Thus Will Not Impact High Speed Performance
-Lateral Thrusters Have No Moving Parts Which Maximizes Durability & Dependability
-Lateral Thrusters Bolt On With No Drilling To Most Yamaha Jet Boats (1996-2018 Model Years Only/ Excludes 2019 Year Model Yamaha Boats)
-Lateral Thrusters Are Compatible With Current Thrust Vector X &Thrust Vector XV (Version 2.3).. Lateral Thrusters Are Also Compatible w/ Older Versions Of Thrust Vector If Trimmed Using The Available Trim Template. (Incompatible with competitor's fin systems)
-Lateral Thrusters Work Well With Or Without Thrust Vectors. You Are Not Required To Purchase Thrust Vectors To Use Lateral Thrusters. Thrust Vectors sold separately.