Thrust Vector Wake- Watersports + Low Speed Steering Enhancement
JetBoatPilot Is Revolutionizing The Way Jet Boat Owners Use Their Boats With Our Latest Creation, Thrust Vector Wake!
Thrust Vector Wake creates the following:
- Surf A Super Clean Wave
- Wakeboard A Drier Wave With Larger Transition & Cleaner Lip
- Get Drier Tube Rides
- Get Superior Low Speed Maneuverability
Thrust Vector Wake provides 4 Unique Benefits For Yamaha Boat Owners, See Below
Thrust Vector Wake Low Speed Steering Benefits:
- Dramatically Improves Slow Speed Steering Responsiveness While Moving Forward
- Fully Compatible With JetBoatPilot's Lateral Thruster Reverse Steering Enhancement
- Improves Slow Speed Maneuverability On Yamaha Boats Equipped With Articulating Keel
- Heaviness In The Steering Wheel Has Been Dramatically Reduced With Our Second Generation Deflectors** (See Disclaimer At Bottom Of Page)
- Virtually Eliminates Oversteer
- No Need For Drilling Or Permanent Modification So Thrust Vectors Will Not Void Your Warranty
- No Sharp Edges On Fins Makes Thrust Vectors Swimmer Friendly
- Fits All 2003-2020 Yamaha Boats (Potentially Excludes 275 Models)
Thrust Vector Wake Watersports Benefits: JetBoatPilot's Patent Pending Thrust Vector Wake enhances 3 unique watersports activities.
- With Thrust Vector Wake's downward and inward jet wash deflection, your Yamaha boat's surf wave is cleaned up, with less turbulence and more push!
- The wake is cleaned simultaneously on the left and right side of the boat, so changing from Frontside to Backside rider configurations requires no Thrust Vector Wake setup changes (Note: Ballast must be shifted to the surf side for optimal wave shape)
- With the addition of our all new JetWash Deflector we've taken the surf wave from really good to GREAT! With the new JetWash Deflector snapped in place on the underside of your boarding ladder your Thrust Vector Wake System will provide you the cleanest more surf friendly wake possible for your Yamaha Jet Boat! We guarantee it!
(NOTE: To get the best possible results for wake surfing behind a Yamaha jet boat JetBoatPilot advises that you also add at minimum one of our 600 LB Ballast Kits to the lower swim platform. All of our recent test videos were shot using either 600lbs of ballast or 1200 lbs of ballast, all of which was steel shot)
- Because the wake is cleaned up near the boat the wake is also cleaned up farther back at WakeBoarding distance. You'll get more vertical height on jumps and longer distance allowing you to attempt more tricks!
- As a result of the jet wash being deflected downward the spray that would normally land on top of your wakeboard, is eliminated making for a better ride experience where you feel like you're riding on top of the water!
- As a result of the downward deflection of the jet wash your tubers will enjoy a significantly drier ride using a standard 60 foot tow rope.
- No longer will your tubers need to wear goggles when tubing!
- Because you can now run a 60 foot rope your tubers will have more fun due to the fact that you can more easily get the tube moving from side to side!
NOTE: All Testing Was Done At 20,22 and 25 MPH. Tubing At Speeds Above 25 MPH Could See More Spray As A Result Of The Higher RPM's & Greater Thrust
Thrust Vector Wake Details & Specs
- Each fin is made from 6061 T-6 1/4" thick aluminum. Each fin's edge is rounded to provide a swimmer friendly profile.
- Fins, Deflectors & Logo Plates are powder coated to provide a stunning look while also providing considerable durability in a tough marine environment.
- The deflector and logo plate are made from 1/8" thick stainless steel which provides tons of strength and promises long life and durability! Additionally the logo plate adds a high end custom look to this premium product!
- During research and development JetBoatPilot designers discovered an optimized deflection angle which allows for all of the enhanced watersports activities in a single setting, eliminating the need to go back and adjust the device or teach others how to do so. You simply bolt it on and forget about it!
- Robust 1/4" thick adjustable "Up Stop Brackets" are mounted to the inside of the reverse bucket's pivot points. These "up stops" come into contact with the stops fastened to each fin. These brackets provide a consistent, adjustable and durable stopping point for the fin's rotation, a key factor in the design of the product.
- All mount hardware is fabricated from stainless steel to ensure long life even in salt water environments!
- Thrust Vector Wake is covered by JetBoatPilot's satisfaction guarantee, so you have the freedom to try it without the obligation of keeping it if it does not meet your expectiations.
- Our Limited Lifetime Warranty is included on the Thrust Vector Wake so you can feel confident your Thrust Vector Wake is going to perform as advertised day one & for as long as you own them!
- Installation is simple and straight forward and should take approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour per engine. We provide a simple install manual (PDF download below) plus a step by step install video found on YouTube.
- Thrust Vector Wake fins do not hang beneath the keel on TWIN ENGINE Yamaha boat models so there is no added draft or imminent risk of grounding the fins.
- Thrust Vector Wake fins do hang beneath the keel approximately 4 inches on SINGLE ENGINE Yamaha boat models. Bear this in mind when trailering or backing into the shallows.
- The Thrust Vector Wake JetWash Deflector is now included with all Twin Engine Thrust Vector Wake kits. This brand new enhancement has taken our Yamaha boat's surf wave to the next level and we know it will do the same for yours!
(Disclaimer: Once you add ballast to the boat, depending on the amount of ballast added, you may feel some heaviness in the steering compared to operating the boat without ballast. This is to be expected considering the addition of ballast causes the boat to sit lower in the water and as a result the steering system is working to maneuver the boat with much more hull surface area in contact with the water.)
Installation Information: Click Here For Thrust Vector Wake Installation Manual In PDF Format